Each month, Next Century Cities shares updates on our work and our member communities’ connectivity initiatives around the country. Past editions are archived below.
Looking for even more information? We curate in-depth broadband policy coverage, funding resources, and more in another newsletter: the member-exclusive Weekly Download. Learn more about Next Century Cities membership here.
Next Century Cities Monthly Newsletters
- November 2019: Local Efforts Lead the Way to Closing the Digital Divide
- October 2019: Engaging Community Members in Broadband Planning
- September 2019: The Opportunity of Municipal Broadband
- August 2019: City Leadership in Digital Equity
- July 2019: Welcoming Our New Executive Director
- June 2019: How Broadband Access Will Shape the Future of Work
- May 2019: How States Can Support Broadband Deployment
- April 2019: Tennessee Should Lift Municipal Broadband Restrictions