Next Century Cities shares updates on our work and our member communities’ connectivity initiatives around the country in our biweekly newsletters. Past editions are archived below.
Looking for even more information? We curate in-depth broadband policy coverage, funding resources, and more through member-exclusive communications. Learn more about Next Century Cities membership here.
Next Century Cities Newsletters
- July 1, 2020: From Independence Hall to the Digital Square
- June 17, 2020: What is the cost if we are unable to bridge the digital divide?
- June 3, 2020: Next Century Cities is Working to Keep Members Connected
- May 20, 2020: How a School District in Santa Monica, CA Responded to COVID-19
- May 12, 2020: Expanding Broadband Access in Hanover, NH
- April 2020: Elevating the Importance of Digital Infrastructure in the Age of COVID-19
- March 2020: Broadband Access in the Wake of COVID-19
- February 2020: The Bipartisan Tech Policy Conference
- January 2020: NCC’s New 2020 Census Kiosk Toolkit
- December 2019: Building a Community Network
- November 2019: Local Efforts Lead the Way to Closing the Digital Divide
- October 2019: Engaging Community Members in Broadband Planning
- September 2019: The Opportunity of Municipal Broadband
- August 2019: City Leadership in Digital Equity
- July 2019: Welcoming Our New Executive Director
- June 2019: How Broadband Access Will Shape the Future of Work
- May 2019: How States Can Support Broadband Deployment
- April 2019: Tennessee Should Lift Municipal Broadband Restrictions