Opportunities for Bipartisan Tech Policy 2020
January 23, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Next Century Cities’ second annual Opportunities for Bipartisan Tech Policy will take place on January 23rd, 2020, in Washington, DC.
Elected officials, policymakers, advocates, and other thought leaders from across the country will gather to discuss some of the most significant technology and telecommunications policy issues of our time. The goal of Opportunities for Bipartisan Tech Policy is to facilitate challenging conversations, find common ground, and determine action steps on these issues.
Registration is available here. Agenda coming soon.
Thanks to our planning committee members:
- American Action Forum
- American Legislative Exchange Council
- Common Cause
- Public Knowledge
- Koch Foundation
- Center on Privacy & Technology, Georgetown Law Center
- Open Technology Institute
- National Digital Inclusion Alliance
- Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband Coalition (SHLB)
- Internet Society
- R Street Institute
- Mercatus Center, George Mason University